Sunday, April 27, 2008

More SNOW and Grandma's getting excited

We got 16 INCHES on snow here on Saturday! Danny and the dogs spend probably three hours outside shoveling and snow blowing. It was amazing! Thankfully, it is melting quickly!









My mom went to a Kid's consignment sale this weekend in MT for Baby Bronson. As you can see from the photo, she might have gone a bit overboard. :) I think she might be a little excited for her next grandchild. She even got him a little rain coat with a firetruck on it that will probably fit him when he is six!

2 comments:

Ekelund Fam said...

Awesome! I have one of those 6 year old raincoats too. I love Grammas!

Leingang Family said...

I am so excited I found your blog! We didn't know you were expecting! Congrats! That's so exciting! We will be back often to see how things are going. Hope to see you in June at convention.