Friday, April 11, 2008

A Baby Shower

The Seminary wives' group threw me a baby shower this last week. It was a wonderful time with great friends with baby advice and laughter. Check out the amazing cake!







We played the baby food game where you guess the kind of baby. Stuff like peas and peach cobbler. I wasn't very good at it. Hopefully, I will improve in the next few years. :)







I am so thankful for the support, prayers, and encouragement of these amazing women here in Fergus as Danny and I start this new adventure of parenthood.


Thanks so much for
the amazing night!

2 comments:

Dawson and Alicia Olfert said...

Hey Mandy and Danny! Your blog is great. I love your wedding picture - you are so beautiful! I added you to our favorites so we can keep checking in on you. It will be fun to watch how big baby boy Bronson is getting. I will definitely have to add that to our blog when we have another baby =)Sorry about the snow - I hope it warms up soon!

Ekelund Fam said...

I am glad you had fun! I love baby showers because it means we get to meet a new blessing from the Lord! Can't wait!