- Snaps on Pajamas are nearly impossible to complete correctly in the middle of the night.
- It is different when it is your own child crying.
- (Sorry, this is a gross one) Apparently, dogs like the taste of a poop filled diapers. See picture below for the true experience.
- A smile from your kid does seem to make staying up half of the night totally worth it.
- It is amazing how silly a person can sound to make a kid smile.
- Car seats are not my friend (although I do respect their safety value)
- In the middle of the night, messy diaper’s sometimes seem to smell like popcorn.
- It is now a lot harder to be on time.
- I am so thankful for friends with experience.
- Babies have very very smelly gas.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Things I've learned
Some things I have learned since becoming a Mom