Sunday, March 8, 2009

So, I cried. . .

For those of you that know me well, you know I cry easily. It happens when I'm sad, but also when I'm super happy. It is like my heart is so happy that is erupts and makes me cry.
ET still causes me to cry to the point of hyperventilating. I might have a headache for at least a day after reading Where the Red Fern Grows. And, when volunteering with Special Olympics for basketball, I've had to stop the game in order to compose myself after a magical moment with one of my athletes. And, that has definitely happened more than once. Don't even get me started on Hallmark commercials.
Well, Zeke got me going yesterday.
Here is why:

My baby is growing up, and I'm not quite sure I am ready for it. :)

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

You and I have the crying thing in common. It's good to know I'm not the only one. :o)

Congrats on your prize! The boys would love to do something like that. I miss Fergus... :O(