Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Our New to Us Car



So, here it is:  We ended trading in out 2002 Honda CRV for a 2000 Honda Odyssey!  I wish I could tell you this is the actual car too, but I am feeling a little lazy tonight, 8 months pregnant, and it is -20 degrees F so I just found a picture on-line.  But, our car looks exactly like this.  
Zeke keeps telling me that our car has 1, 2, 3 seats now and has been talking lots about where the new baby will sit.  Tobie (the dog) has even enjoyed going for rides and having the entire back seat to herself until #3 arrives.  But, we are super thankful that God provided us with this car and have been enjoying the extra space.  The extra bonus is we can keep having kids cause now we have space for them!   And, I think Danny was a little excited that it came with a built in GPS system.  Too bad the minute you cross into Canada all of the roads disappear.  :)  Guess it is only programmed for the US!  :)  

1 comment:

Andrea said...

oh, you will love this van! We have an Odessey and it is so wonderful. the automatic doors and drop down trunk will change your life for the better! Enjoy!