Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A big Trip South

I am super far behind in blogging so will be trying to catch up with some of our summer traveling! We headed down to WI at the end of June for my cousin's wedding! A fun 26 hours in the car with an almost 3 year old and almost one year old! In all honesty, the boys did amazing and we are thankful we traveled through the night.

We even managed to get to airport in Milwaukee right as my sister and her family arrived on their flight from Spokane. Zeke was pretty excited. (still wearing his pjs)The wedding was fun and thankful we had the chance to see lots of family! The dessert wasn't bad either as you can see from Zeke's face!


My sister's little boy was the ring bearer and he did an awesome job!


We stayed at my Uncle and Aunt's lake cottage with my parents and sister's family for almost a week following the wedding! We had a 4 year old, 3 year old, 2 year old, and almost a 1 year old! Busy! We even got to ride a train!




Lots of great memories made with cousins! Super special when you leave so far apart from each other!

We celebrated Zeke's third Birthday and my sister's _ _ birthday. It was wonderful to be together.


We found this AMAZING children's museum and the kids (including Danny) could have played forever!


But, Theo was not excited about learning the ropes regarding money from the around the world despite my Dad's best efforts! :)



Thanks Dad and Mom for all you did to help us all get together!



No comments: