- He often talks about Theo but it usually sounds like Baby Wheo. I have even started saying Wheo now when I refer to Theo.
- He will often climb up into my lap and point to the right side and say, "Zeke's side" and then point to the left side and say, "Wheo's side."
- The other day he ran to the bathroom when I told him I was giving Theo a bath. He came back crying saying "Where Baby Wheo Mama?" He expected Theo to be in the bath since I said I was giving him a bath. Who takes a "bath" in a sink?
- Today when Theo sneezed, Zeke said "Bless Wheo"
- My dad is a diabetic and has to give himself insulin shots a few times a day in his stomach. He tries to do the shots discreetly and not directly in front of Zeke. Yesterday, Zeke picked out a large pen from a container of pens during fellowship time at church. He lifted up his shirt and placed the pen on his tummy and slowly pushed the other end of the click pen. It took me a second, but then I realized he was trying to give himself an "injection" just like Papa. It is amazing how much that kid takes in!
We are still in Montana and Danny just finished serving as the pastor at Yellowstone for the summer while the pastor was on sabbatical. It was an awesome summer and Danny did a great job! He is continuing to do some framing/construction with some friends and driving bus. I am enjoying being home with my two boys and we are praying about my need to return to work. We are waiting to find out what might be next in regards to church work for our family and where we might be living.
We would appreciate your prayers. Thanks! Danny, Mandy, Zeke, and Theo