Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Visit from Montana

We waited and waited. . .
______________________________________________________________
They traveled through a blizzard. . . maybe even two.

I even cleaned up for the occasion.
And, finally they arrived!
I love you Oma and Papa!
I was ecstatic!
And, I told them about everything they had missed.
And, I showed them how big I had gotten!
(And tamed a wild lion in the process)

I turned 9 months old while they were here. I taught Grandpa everything he needs to know about cloth diapers!

He taught me a few tricks on fixing my hair!
_________________________________________________________________
Love you guys! Miss you already! Thanks for the fun visit. We know you will have fun waiting for Baby Sulpizio in Spokane!
Thanks to Judy Cuff photography for the pics!











No comments: