Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Off to Africa!!

So. . . after a very busy week with less than 2 hours of sleep in last two days, Danny is on his way to Africa!!!! We drove to Fargo this morning at 2:30am. He will then fly first to Minneapolis, then onto Seattle, then to Paris, and finally arrive in Chad!


Please pray for Danny and the team for safe travel!

Pray that Danny is able to get some sleep on the plane.

Pray for me as I miss my husband!


Thanks! I will keep you updated as I hear from Danny.

(And, I did inform him that communication with your wife at

least once during a mission trip to Africa

was something that was expected by me!!!!
WE WILL MISS YOU DAD!
WE LOVE YOU!!
Hope you have an amazing experience that challenges you and teaches you even more about our awesome God!

1 comment:

Ekelund Fam said...

Praise Him for your willingness to go Danny (and your willingness to let him go, Mandy and Zeke)! You all are lifted up in prayer. :)